- Published: March 24, 21:00
What is self-isolation and how to carry it out
Currently, self-isolation measures are assigned to more than 10,000 people in Croatia. Carefully read and follow the instructions on self-isolation to protect yourself and others.Currently, self-isolation measures are assigned to more than 10,000 people in Croatia. Carefully read and follow the instructions on self-isolation to protect yourself and others.
If you have been assigned to self-isolation, these are the things you must do and rules you have to follow. These measures protect you and others around you. Contacts of all epidemiologists on duty can be found HERE.
- You are not allowed to leave your house
- Once you are in self-isolation, you are obliged to contact your chosen family doctor. You are not obliged to report to the doctor further, unless you get a fever
- Measure your body temperature every morning and evening
- Pay attention to the symptoms of respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Wash your hands regularly with warm water and soap or use an alcohol-based hand rub
- Clean and disinfect items and surfaces in your home on a regular basis
- Ventilate the room regularly
- Use separate bedding, towels and cutlery
- Secure a separate room and use the bathroom separately
- If you need to go to a healthcare facility, contact your family doctor or epidemiologist on duty before going to the hospital or doctor’s office.